Facilities – Computer & Internet
- 1,400 Desktops & 14 Servers are provided in different laboratories located in various departments.
- 100 Laptops are provided in various departments for both students & staff use.
- 200 printers are provided in various departments for both students & staff use.
- 660 KVA Capacity of UPS are installed in different laboratories.
- Relevant Legal System and Application Software used.
- Microsoft Campus Agreement Volume License used in the campus.
- A High End Blade Server System is used for Web Applications, Video Streaming, Academic Activities and other applications.
- The Campus Internet Traffic is monitored through a High Performance firewall for any possible spam, virus and intrusion detection.
- All the computers are networked using 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN technology with manageable and unmanageable switches.
- The entire campus (including hostels and amenities block) is interconnected with optical fiber laid over 6 kms.
- The campus (including hostels and amenities Block) is enabled with WiFi connectivity.
- An Internet bandwidth of 100 Mbps 1:1 symmetric is available over a leased circuit allowing more than 1200 users to connect to the web at a very comfortable speed.
- 24 Computers are provided in UG Library & 8 Computers in PG Library for students browsing.
- Computer Labs are kept open until 8.00 p.m after normal working hours and on Sundays from 10.00 a.m – 5.00 p.m.
error: Content is protected !!